Query on the DNS Client simulator for stress testing

T Manikandan-Q3926C q3926c at motorola.com
Thu Oct 16 07:22:04 UTC 2008

Can anybody help me in identifying a simulator for DHCP?

I need to test the DHCP server which is designed to handle 50,000
clients.

I need to perform the following test.

1.	each client requesting an IP one at a time
2.	clients in multiple of 100's requesting IP at a time
3.	Clients in multiple of 1000's requesting IP at a time
4.	All 50,000 clients requesting IP at a time.

Regards

Mani