DHCP Server Administration Book in Electronic Form

Ben Wiechman benw at meltel.com
Wed Oct 22 17:32:46 UTC 2008

Ever look into a Safari account with O'Reilly. You can download pdfs of many
of their books, as well as read them online in several formats. There is
some of the mandatory marketing info on the pages as well and I don't know
how well that would be handled.

O'Reilly had a solid DHCP book, I don't know offhand what version it is
updated to include.

Ben