DHCP failover not balancing

li jun li-jun-a at hdsc.hitachi-displays.com
Tue Sep 2 04:44:53 UTC 2008

and  also  the same problem troubles me for a long time
would anyone help me

---------------------
LIJUN
CN

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.