Vista Issue - Wired vs. Wireless

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Sep 8 19:37:28 UTC 2008

No, I'm actually talking about the infrastructure piece.  But if you see it
coming out of the AP toward the client, then I can't imagine it's the
infrastructure.  I presume you compare the packet going into the WLAN
infrastructure and the one coming out?

Here's the posting I was thinking of:

http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0807
<http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0807&L=wireless-lan&T=0&F
=&S=&P=6042> &L=wireless-lan&T=0&F=&S=&P=6042

Frank