DHCP3.1.1 or DHCP4.0 on cygwin

Vincent.LOMBART at external.thalesgroup.com Vincent.LOMBART at external.thalesgroup.com
Tue Sep 9 13:50:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to know if there are plans to port the latest DHCP 3.1.1 or 4.0
to cygwin.

(The latest version I found to be portable is dhcp3.0.1rc11, but it has
security issues in it).

However in the dhcp code, there are tags such as __CYGWIN32__ to handle a
cygwin compilation. But it does not work (at least not with cygwin 1.5.25).

Am I missing something? Is there a way to have it compile under cygwin?

Is there any release that plan to be compatible with cygwin?

If there is no plan to port it to cygwin, has anyone any idea on how
difficult it would be?

Regards,

Vincent