politely closing down a pool?

Randall C Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu
Thu Sep 18 08:45:36 UTC 2008

I am not sure this is a best practice, but what I have observed is that if you take a subnets declaration out of a shared net grouping and make it stand-alone, that it will continue to service many of the original clients as they renew. There were a few NAKs but the majority of existing users continued for a while.
Randy