on commit/release/expiry

Hendrickx Stijn Stijn.Hendrickx at uzgent.be
Tue Aug 18 07:51:20 UTC 2009

Yes, the built-in ddns behaviour isn't satifying and we want to write
our own scripts for the events (but only the "on commit" event is
triggered for hosts witch fixed-address).

In our DHCP version ("Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server
V3.0.5-RedHat"), the "reserved lease" isn't available...

In the meantime I found info on the scripts using "man dhcp-eval".

Stijn