dhcpd 3.1.2 prints bad URL

Cathy Almond cathya at isc.org
Thu Aug 27 08:33:42 UTC 2009

Ray Phillips wrote:
> Thought I should mention that the URL printed by dhcpd is invalid now:
>
> # dhcpd -t
> Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server V3.1.2
> Copyright 2004-2008 Internet Systems Consortium.
> All rights reserved.
> For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/sw/dhcp/
> #
>
> It produces a "Page Not Found" error when entered into a Web browser.

Thanks for this good spot!  I've opened bug ticket #20177 for it.

The page you're looking for is now here:
https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp

The old URL does actually redirect to a helpful search page on the new
site (with keywords based on the old URL) so you're not left completely
without information :-)

Cathy