dhcpd upgrade 3.0.6 -> 3.1.2p1

Darren perl-list at network1.net
Thu Aug 27 16:58:34 UTC 2009

I'm not sure I can recreate the situation now.  We have reverted back
and are not having the problem in the test lab.  The test lab had only
a shortly pre-existing 3.0.6 lease database, however.  The field units
had a lease database that has existed through several revisions from
3.0.1 -> 3.0.6.  I assume that it may have had something to do with
something in the lease database.