dhcp not updating dns server

James Dinkel jdinkel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:50:55 UTC 2009

I know the primary dns server will update the secondaries, but my concern is
that the primary will be down, so nothing gets updated.  It would be pretty
simple logic to try a series of dns servers and quit after the first
successful attempt.  Anyway, I took out the secondary statement and tcpdump
still doesn't show any traffice from the dhcp server to the dns server.