problem with omapi

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Tue Dec 22 02:31:45 UTC 2009

>Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:15:45 +0800 (CST)
>From: 劲草   <brilliant_er at yahoo.cn>
>Subject: problem with omapi
>To: dhcp-users at lists.isc.org
>
> Hi,
> When I linked the dhcpd successful by using omapi, but I got the error
> end time of lease.Why?Thanks for you help.
> Regards,
> John

Hi John

There is no answer to this question because there is not enough
information. So please provide more, including answers to all of these
questions:

What version of dhcpd are you using? dhcpd --version

What platform and kernel version for the server, eg linux redhat,
ubuntu, solaris, freebsd, hp-ux, etc?

How did you link dhcpd to use omapi? What configuration entries did you
use, and what commands did you run?

What is the exact error message, and the steps leading up to it? Please
cut and paste directly to the email.

What did you expect the result to be? What are you trying to make happen?

Include your dhcpd.conf file, as the settings there are important for
working out what is going on.

regards,
-glenn