using autodns-dhcp_cron to reload dhcpd.conf

Jose Guevarra psychobyte at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:21:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

 I have dyn DNS and DHCP working however, I'd like to be able to update the
dhcpd.conf with new host reservations and have autodns-dhcp_cron reload the
dhcpd.conf file.   The man pages comment on this ability but, doesn't show
how.  How can autodns-dhcp_cron reload the dhcpd.conf after it has been
changed?

Also,  if I delete a host reservation from dhcpd.conf is there an automatic
way of deleted the A/PTR records from the zone files?  Will they be deleted
from the zones after they expire?  Or do they have to be manually deleted?

Thanks.