Question about the code...

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Feb 5 19:47:02 UTC 2009

I just did some poking around in the source code for dhcp 3.0.1 (trying
to trace where dhcpd is dropping the ball WRT root-path.  The variable
'universe_count' is never explicitly initialized.  I *guess* it is
*impoliticly* initialized to 0, but isn't it a really, really, bad idea
to assume implicit initialization to 0?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933