Why does this not work?

David McGaughey mcgoy1 at clearwire.net
Wed Feb 25 01:18:09 UTC 2009

Greetings!  And sincerely thank you for this great reply.  I work for a very
poor city government - so bad off that I must use my personal e-mail for
this list.  So - I can't pay to have new development, but!  I did go and
purchase a t-shirt after reading this reply.  Thank you!

One other small question:  Would it be possible to pre-process the
dhcpd.conf file, following all the includes and making a new super,
temporary dhcpd.conf file that contains all the includes - and then - run
your PARSER and your LEXER on that?

I bought a shirt, but doubt it'll pay for that much work.  Sorry.

David McGaughey

Lubbock, Texas

mcgoy at plumbearcat.com

(806)438-7363