Can you add a class match with omshell?

Marc Perea marccp at srttel.com
Wed Jan 7 15:45:35 UTC 2009

>>Not currently possible.  Dynamic ranges can't be edited at runtime.

Thanks for the reply, David. Unfortunately, without being able to add the pool on the fly, there is no usefulness for me to add the class with omshell, so I guess it's a moot point whether or not I can find the right syntax to add the class.

>>I'm not even sure if you can use ACL matches on dynamic classes if you
>>entered this in static config.  I can't remember if ACL's remeber the
>>class name, or take a reference to the class.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but for reference we are already using what I listed as my example in our dhcpd.conf to assign permanent IP's to a given client (class).