Amino

Gideon Viator ktcisg at kaplantel.net
Sun Jan 18 03:50:12 UTC 2009

Your Amino STB must have a base low level software flashed to it from the
distributor. It also must be for the middleware you are using. You then need
the bootstrap and mcthink files to load on your mcastbootd server. I got
mine from Minerva because thats the middleware i'm using. If not you have to
have a support contract with Amino to get it.

Hope this helps.

Gideon Viator
IT Administrator
Kaplan Telephone