Problem with a conditional evaluation from Microsoft to ISC

Bernardo Pita bpita at netcombbs.com
Mon Jan 19 21:00:22 UTC 2009

Hi, I need to migrate a Microsoft DHCP configuration to ISC DCHP from a
client. In the original configuration (Microsoft) they have this
conditional evaluation:

[($TIME ("integer")&1)==1 ?"file.a.bin":"file.b.bin"]

As you can see the idea of the line it's like a random condition $TIME,
the server offers a diferente file to the client request. They use this
to obtain a basic balancing for two CMTS.

I read dhcp-eval and I can´t find anything like this... any ideas that
allow me to obtain the same result with ISC ?

Thanks, Bernardo.

--
Bernardo Pita
Netcom BBS http://www.netcombbs.com