Mapping a MAC to an IP...

Todd Snyder tsnyder at rim.com
Wed Jan 21 16:57:10 UTC 2009

It's ok, I actually have a deployment face ... considering the amount of
DC time it can be, it's often a pained look, combined with shivering,
deafness and confusion.  It's unique, at least. :)

Sadly, adding another network to facilitate this isn't possible with the
current tools ... long, complicated story.  Is a good idea, just not
feasible at this point.

Cheers,

Todd.