DHCPv6 - dhcpd 4.1 - listenning not listenning in two interfaces

Roque Gagliano roque at lacnic.net
Fri Jan 23 12:18:50 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am running dhcpd server version 4.1.0. I am using it as a DHCPv6
server on stateless autoconf. advertising the IPv6 DNS servers
addresses. The problem that I detected was that the server will only
work in one interface and not on the list of interfaces provided.

The system is a Free-BSD 7.1, I am attaching my conf, file and the
rc.conf section.

Does anyone had a similar issue?

Thanks,
Roque

My dhcpd.conf:
- -------------------------------------
# dhcpd.conf
#
# Sample configuration file for ISC dhcpd
#

# option definitions common to all supported networks...
option dhcp6.domain-search "lacnic.net";
option dhcp6.name-servers
2001:13c7:7001:4224::224,2001:13c7:7001:4225::225;

default-lease-time 600;
max-lease-time 7200;

# Use this to enble / disable dynamic dns updates globally.
#ddns-update-style none;

# If this DHCP server is the official DHCP server for the local
# network, the authoritative directive should be uncommented.
authoritative;

# Use this to send dhcp log messages to a different log file (you also
# have to hack syslog.conf to complete the redirection).
#log-facility local7;
subnet6 2001:13c7:7001:5000::/64 {
allow unknown-clients;
}
subnet6 2001:13c7:7001:5128::/64 {
allow unknown-clients;
}

dhcpdv6_enable="YES"
dhcpdv6_flags="-6 -q -pf /usr/local/sbin/dhcpd41/dhcpd41.pid -lf /usr/
local/sbin/dhcpd41/dhcpd41.leases"
dhcpdv6_conf="/usr/local/sbin/dhcpd41/etc/dhcpd.conf"
dhcpdv6_ifaces="vlan21 bge1"
dhcpdv6_chuser_enable="NO"