Determining which server, in a partner pair, granted a lease

Steve van der Burg steve.vanderburg at LHSC.ON.CA
Mon Jul 6 20:45:42 UTC 2009

Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered before (I searched the list for at least 30 minutes and couldn't find an answer):

Is there a way, in 3.x, either by looking at the leases themselves (in dhcpd.leases) or the log files, or possibly by adding a bit of extra logging, to tell which of two dhcpd partners granted a lease to a client?  When I compare lease files and logs on both, it all pretty much looks the same on both.

Thanks.

...Steve

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. This information may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return e-mail and destroy original message. Thank you for your cooperation.