AW: AW: Problems with destination IP of DHCP Offer Packages

Martin Krellmann martin2002 at web.de
Sun Jul 12 15:30:56 UTC 2009

The configuration...

ping-check false;

class "ipsec-clients" {
    #match if option agent.circuit-id = "ipsec0";
	match if substring(hardware,0,1)=1f;
}

subnet 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0 {
    authoritative;
    option domain-name-servers 192.168.10.253,192.168.10.1;
    option domain-name "domainname";
    option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
    option routers 192.168.10.253;
	#ping-check false;
	pool {
		range 10.0.1.1 10.0.1.253;
		allow members of "ipsec-clients";
		default-lease-time 3600;
		max-lease-time 7200;

I would probably use a relay agent... but as I've said the routing of the
packages does not work.

Greets,
Martin.