Nearly there ...

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Mon Mar 9 08:40:27 UTC 2009

Kanda has done yeomans work here. The use of native IPv6, non-dual stack
islands - talking w/ the IPv4 internet works nearly seamlessly.

Have a couple of hacks to DHCPv6 and then this should be seamless.

----

$Karaba: 00ISI/IVI/00README.DNS_Update,v 1.5 2009-03-08 01:30:55 mk Exp $
DNS Update for IVI(stateless address translator)

"DNS Update for IVI" means DHCPv6 server updates both AAAA(IVI6) and A(IVI4) RR (and also these PTR R
Rs).

This document is described how to build DHCPv6 server/client and set up DNS(Bind)/DHCPv6 for DNS Upda
te.

o Combination of DNSSEC and DNS Update

  We confirmed the DNSSEC incremental signing for IVI(DNS Update) zone(s) on BIND version 9.6.0-P1.
  (You have to use BIND version 9.6.0 or later.)
  In general, there is no IVI(Stateless address Translator) specific matter.

  We roughly explain the generic DNSSEC configuration, please read the BIND document for more details
.

-----

The code can be found here:

ftp.isi.edu/pub/bill/ivi-2009