Running new dhcpd instance on same physical interface

Dario Aguilar daguilar at arnet.net.ar
Tue Mar 17 13:16:01 UTC 2009

Thanks you all for the help, I don´t have any intention to break any RFC or
best practice or simply my head on a non-scalable solution so by the moment
I will configure an unique dhcpd instance. But, I´m agree with Steinar that
it would be nice to have a little custom solution for unicast only traffic.

Best regards,

Dario Aguilar.