multiple dhcpd and leases file

m. kh kh12040 at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 28 10:03:04 UTC 2009

HI ,
I created multiple dhcpd demon in one server machine , because i will use a
multiple vlan in my network and with each vlan i use an demon dhcpd exemple
:
vlan10 -> virtual interface eth1.10 -> dhcpd10
vlan20 -> virtual interface eth1.20 -> dhcpd20

/etc/init.d/dhcpd20:
*......
# Default config file
CONFIG_FILE=/etc/dhcp3/dhcpd20.conf

# Allow ltsp to override
if [ -f /etc/ltsp/dhcpd20.conf ]; then
       CONFIG_FILE=/etc/ltsp/dhcpd20.conf
fi

# Read init script configuration (so far only interfaces the daemon
# should listen on.)
. /etc/default/dhcp3-server

NAME=dhcpd320
DESC="DHCP server 20"
DHCPDPID=/var/run/dhcp3-server/dhcpd20.pid
INTERFACES20=eth1.20

                # allow dhcp server to write lease and pid file
                mkdir -p /var/run/dhcp3-server
                chown dhcpd:dhcpd /var/run/dhcp3-server
                [ -e /var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd20.leases ] || touch
/var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd20.leases
                chown dhcpd:dhcpd /var/lib/dhcp3
/var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd20.leases
                if [ -e /var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd20.leases~ ]; then
                    chown dhcpd:dhcpd /var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd20.leases~
                fi
                log_daemon_msg "Starting $DESC" "$NAME"
                start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile $DHCPDPID \
                        --exec /usr/sbin/dhcpd3 -- -q -pf $DHCPDPID -cf
$CONFIG_FILE $INTERFACES20
                sleep 2

the dhcpd20 and dhcpd10  works correctly ,but there is no thing in leases
file  : /var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd20.leases
and  /var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd10.leases ,after use dhcp client in my network.

help please !

*