dhcp option 226 and 227

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Mar 30 22:43:10 UTC 2009

Im trying to figure out how to add options 226 and 227 to my dhcp
server.  I have not
been able to find much about this through google.  Has anyone
implemented these options
for their dhcp server?  I added the following to my dhcpd.conf (main file)

option option-226 code 226 = array of integer 8;
option option-227 code 227 = ip-address;

         option option-226               10,40,0,29;
         option option-227               10.40.0.29;

Im not sure what the array of integer 8 is at all, but the only
example I could find had
that in the main options area.

thanks,
ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante