Geographically separated failover pair??

Nicholas F Miller Nicholas.Miller at Colorado.EDU
Wed May 13 15:18:13 UTC 2009

Well that answers that. Looking at the leases file, it seems the two
failover partners keep track of each others leases as well as their
own. If this is the case then it shouldn't matter if an imbalance were
to take place.
Nicholas Miller, ITS, University of Colorado at Boulder