Cisco AP's with Option 43

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Mon May 18 14:33:06 UTC 2009

>Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:20:45 +0100
>From: A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
>
>Hi,
>
>> Also I submitted a request on the cisco site for them to update the
>> webpage for isc dhcp.  I imagine someone else has asked them to do this
>> before, but it's worth a try.
>
>if enough people ask them, then we can only hope....

If you provide them with examples of how the configuration should look
and reference to other sites so they can double check then it will make
it easier.

Think of the internal bug report "make the page look like this"
compared to "go down to the lab fo r afew hours/days and work out how
to set this up, then rewrite the documentation". Which do you think will
get done first?

regards,
-glenn