Can you Force DDNS names to Lower Case?

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri Nov 13 22:36:12 UTC 2009

You can use the lcase() function in an appropriate scope. You probably
want this, or something similar, in the global scope.

	option ddns-hostname = lcase (option ddns-hostname);

regards,
-glenn
--
Glenn Satchell                            |  Miss 9: What do you
Uniq Advances Pty Ltd, Sydney Australia   |  do at work Dad?