Passing Interface Name to Event Script

Rick Solotke RSolotke at olympus-cta.com
Mon Nov 16 19:06:40 UTC 2009

Glenn,

Thanks for the response.  The issue is that the client is only available
through one interface, not any (each client is directly connected to one
interface).  So your solutions (at least numbers 2 and 3) will not solve
the problem in this case.

At this point, I believe that in my specific situation, it makes more
sense to assign different address ranges (still in the same subnet) for
dhcpd to assign to each interface than to continue struggling to make
this fully automated.

I appreciate your time and input.

Thanks,
Rick