Migrating from a Cisco Routers DHCP to ISC DHCP

Vineesh Viswanath Iyer vinunath at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:42:58 UTC 2009

Tim , for that you can have the DHCP database pointed to your tftp server ,
on the reboot what it will do is populate the dhcp information from the tftp
and all the dhcp binding will be intact .
my problem here is , every time a pc reboots , its getting a new ip address
from the router , have you had this problem ?

cheers
vinu