Two different IP addresses leased out to the same device

David W. Hankins dhankins at isc.org
Thu Sep 10 18:00:37 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 09:08:41AM +0100, Simon Hobson wrote:
> Not at the moment. As I understand it, it was a proposed feature but it
> didn't make it into the code.

the only patch we received was a change to completely remove all
mention of the dhcp client identifier from the sources.  this breaks
conformance with rfc2131, so it can't be accepted...

we haven't had time or interest to make time to develop the feature on
our own, but it's something i want to address.