How to set filters in the dhdpd.conf ?

Ashmath Khan hashmat.email at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:02:09 UTC 2009

Hi Beshir,

Thanks for that.
I will go through this. But again are these possible:
1) To look into option 55, and get the list of options sent by client or
search for specific option in the list.
2) To evaluate the rules in order and stop when one of the rule matches

If you have any dhcpd.conf example using these, please share.

thanks
Ashmath