Logging the matched class?

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Sat Apr 10 05:07:16 UTC 2010

On 04/10/10 08:36, Scott Baker wrote:
> Is it possible to log the class that a given request matches? I'd really
> to do something like:
>
> if (dhcp-class = "myclass") {
> log(info, concat(hardware, " This was a myclass request"));
> }
>
> Is this possible? I can't find much in the docs or via Google to help?

Perhaps something like this? There's no "if member of class" function.

class "myclass" {
	match if .....
	log(info, concat(binary-to-ascii (16, 8, ":", hardware), " This was a
myclass request"));
}

If you allow members of "mycalss" in a pool, then use the log statement
in that pool.

-glenn
--
Glenn Satchell                            |  Miss 9: What do you
Uniq Advances Pty Ltd, Sydney Australia   |  do at work Dad?