Option 82 & limit lease 1

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Apr 29 03:10:30 UTC 2010

As head honcho at ISC, anything David says is surely more accurate than
my notes. I didn't try that (left as an exercise for the person with the
problem - how much time do you think I have?)

In this case David's statement is very clear, and I don't know the
answer to your original question...

regards,
-glenn