Is there any way to Migrate Users from One Network to Another?

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 16 17:10:59 UTC 2010

	Is there any way to configure a subnet such that users
who already have leases can renew them but nobody new can
register? We want to expand the size of a network and the only
way we can do this in this case is to setup a whole new network
and let the users gradually leave the old one by attrition.

Thanks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer