Max num of static entries

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Wed Aug 18 11:52:45 UTC 2010

However, remember static entries don't cause a lease to be written to
the leases file. That only leaves syslog, and you can turn off the fsync
on that. So you should be able to handle more static leases than
dynamic. Also static leases go through a short cut within dhcpd, so even
less cpu overhead.

regards,
-glenn