4.2.0, ipv6 and pd over ppp0

Aaron Murrihy aaron_m at aaron-m.co.nz
Sun Aug 22 12:02:03 UTC 2010

I have been working with prefix delegation with dhcp-4.1.1, and I
believe (This is the only way I discovered to do it at least) that you
have to add into /sbin/dhclient-script code to add the prefix to a
specified interface, using a simple command like ip -6 addr add
$prefix dev $interface.

If anyone has any other (or better) ideas, I would be very keen to hear them.