Multiple instances of custom option possible?

Reissom Beshir Reissom_Beshir at Mitel.com
Mon Aug 23 13:12:11 UTC 2010

man dhcp-options

STANDARD DHCPV6 OPTIONS
       DHCPv6  options  differ  from  DHCPv4  options  partially  due to using 16-bit code and length tags, but semantically zero-length
       options are legal in DHCPv6, and multiple options are treated differently.  Whereas in DHCPv4 multiple options would be  concate-
       nated  to  form  one  option,  in DHCPv6 they are expected to be individual instantiations.

So presumably you could have mutiple instance as follows ???

dhcp6.option-dns-select ip6-addr int8 "domain1"[,"domain2" ...]
dhcp6.option-dns-select ip6-addr int8 "domain10"[,"domain20" ...]

Regards,
Reissom Beshir