Patch to integrate dhcpd 4.2.0 with SQL / libdbi (mysql, postgres etc.)

Richard Pijnenburg richard at softwaredev.nl
Thu Dec 2 22:01:11 UTC 2010

Hi Alex,

I've left a comment on your blog about it because i have some questions if i
can use it in the way i need to.
To share it with the rest i'll post it here to.

at this moment i'm using the ldap patch for dhcp and because of this i'm
looking to your patch for sql support.
Is it still needed to configure shared networks in it ? ( i would assume so
but not sure )
Main thing is that i need to support multiple networks preferably fully
dynamic.
Certain settings will be general like DNS servers, others will be depending
on the network ( like the gateway IP ) and others depending on the host it
self ( the ip-address and next-server + filename )
Can this be achieved with your patch?

Cheers,

Richard