No Free Addresses?

Tim Gavin livewire98801 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:57:43 UTC 2010

I remember it being a pain to get going, the documentation isn't all
that great.  I use the command-line script, I never could get the web
interface working.

I only use it about once a week, so it's not a big deal for me

Does anyone know of a way to integrate DHCP pool statistics into a
network monitoring suite like Cacti or Opennms?