Address from wrong pool

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Fri Feb 5 13:44:01 UTC 2010

Siegenthaler Tina wrote:
> Thanks. I was afraid it would be something like this. Pity, this would
> have been nice and easy, now the config will be much mor complicated to
> create from the database. But I'm sure I will get it to work...

	I'm not sure (as I haven't tried), but it may be enough simply
	to avoid generating the 'host { ... };' specifications for your
	special machines.  IIUC, they will then no longer match the
	'allow known-clients;' rule.

	I hope this helps, and will be glad to hear what the result is.

	Best regards,

	Niall O'Reilly
	University College Dublin IT Services