Working with a Cisco router

Tim Gavin livewire98801 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:33:13 UTC 2010

I have just identified a problem where a small group of people are
'stealing' their IPs.  It appears that they're grabbing their DHCP
assigned address and setting it in their router as a static.  This has
the obvious consequences.

What I'm wondering is if anyone knows of a script or app that will
work with ISC DHCP that can set a static ARP in my Cisco router based
on the DHCP lease.  Maybe using SNMP or something. . . I know it's a
strange request, but am hoping someone has dealt with this before.

Thanks,

Tim