recording host assignment leases in leases db

Reissom Beshir Reissom_Beshir at Mitel.com
Wed Feb 24 21:06:56 UTC 2010

>I thought there was a config file option for this, but I wasn't able to
> find it after a quick google search and a review of the man page.
>
> I would like for all leases on the server, including host reservations,
> to be recorded in the leases db. By default, host assignments are not
> recorded in the leases db. Can someone point me in the right direction?

You can do a search on 'static lease logging' on dhcp-users archive
https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/dhcp-users/

Here's one solution that was offered:
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/htdig/dhcp-users/2008-November/007476.html

--