Bind DHCP to a specific ip

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Sun Jan 3 02:33:59 UTC 2010

Happy new year to you all!
We are at a spot where we may need to bind dhcp to a specific ip/interface on the dhcp server. When running netstat -nlp, dhcp shows 0.0.0.0:67, which i believe means dhcp is listening on all ip addresses on the dhcp server. This server is SLES10 SP3 and has 2 nic's. Is it possible to bind dhcp to a specific ip/interface on the dhcp server?

*EDIT
man dhcpd says "the names of the network interfaces on which dhcp should listen for broadcasts may be specified on the command line" but i do not see anywhere in that man where it says what the syntax should be, i.e dhcp eth0....
Can anyone clarify?