Concurrent hits limitation

Brad Dameron Brad.Dameron at clearwire.com
Tue Jan 19 15:59:41 UTC 2010

There is no way you are doing 5000 full 4-way handshakes a second under
ISC DHCP. We have tested this in the LAB extensively with the fastest
core hardware we could get using RAM disks and even then the most we
ever saw was around 450/second. 2-way handshakes you might see double
that.

Brad Dameron

(425)216-4691 Desk
(360)340-7431 Mobile
IM: serpent6877 at yahoo.com
<outbind://23-00000000029DEF604F3FF74E9CC062CD5464C7780700EBDEAF27DD61EA
40A5DF1D15EAD9735300000071DB6F00006724EAC831AA6A4FBB9C93DFAD3A3BDC000001
91157D0000/serpent6877 at yahoo.com>