Compiline ISC DHCP on Redhat

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Jul 15 12:33:56 UTC 2010

Hi Nathan

Maybe gcc is not in your $PATH ? Try "which gcc" or "type gcc" or "gcc
-V" to see if you can find it. You also need the relevant gcc
development rpm to get all the headers and associated commands.

As for different directories for config files, try "./configure --help"
for all the options you can specify. I think --sysconfdir is the one you
want, but you can also specify different places for dhcpd.leases.

regards,
-glenn