Option 82.

Patricio Latini p_latini at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 21:39:23 UTC 2010

Keith I add this line within the subnet configuration

log (info,concat("Hardware Address : ",binary-to-ascii (16,
8,":",substring(hardware,1,6))," - Circuit ID :
",binary-to-ascii(16,8,":",option agent.circuit-id)," - Remote ID : ",
binary-to-ascii(16,8,":",option agent.remote-id)));

Hope it is useful for you

Patricio