how to send Leasequery Message

David W. Hankins dhankins at isc.org
Wed Mar 10 00:54:21 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 10:17:16AM +0800, madi wrote:
>   Recently,i just read RFC 5007(dhcp Leasequery), but I  am a new hand of
> running ISC_DHCP,wondering how to send a  Leasequery Message by using
> dhclient or dhcpd.  My ISC_DHCP's version is dhcp-4.1.1rc1, any answer
> will be appreciated.

There isn't a command-line tool to send/perform leasequeries
currently.  The engineer that wrote the leasequery support had a
small command-line tool he used for testing, but unfortunately we
never found the time to put the "finishing touches" on it for release.

--
David W. Hankins	BIND 10 needs more DHCP voices.
Software Engineer		There just aren't enough in our heads.