Is there a parser in Perl out there for dhcpd.leases?

Jason Antman jantman at oit.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 3 21:00:27 UTC 2010

If it's any help, I have a PHP script that parses dhcpd 4.2 leases files
for all fields specified in the manpage. At the moment, it's used to
dump our leases files into MySQL and regenerate without any old leases.

If anyone would like a copy, drop me a line.

-Jason Antman

--

Jason Antman
System Administrator