CableLabs Vendor Specific Option not in Relay-Reply message

Patricio Latini p_latini at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:19:33 UTC 2010

I think you should include the options within the subnet definition. LIke the example below. That is working for me.

shared-network C4-IPV6-Bundle1 {
subnet6 FC00:0000:0000:0001::0/64 {
option docsis.tftp-servers FC00::1;
option docsis.cablelabs-configuration-file "arris-D30modem.bin";
option docsis.cablelabs-syslog-servers FC00::1;
option docsis.time-servers FC00::1;
option docsis.time-offset -10800;
option dhcp6.name-servers FC00::1;
range6 FC00:0000:0000:0001::/64;